Martin Custom Performer GPCPA1 Birdseye Maple Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar(1933 Amber Sunburst) Sku #H83181000001000 Martin H83181 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A striking guitar with state-of-the-art electronics, player comfort and enhanced volume.
Martin's use of birdseye maple in the Custom Performer GPCPA1 Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar helps add volume and projection to its already full-sounding solid Sitka spruce top. This road-worthy model has a 14-fret cutaway for soloing. The fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck makes even long gigs or sessions a pleasure. Fishman’s F1 Analog onboard electronics convey quality acoustic tones that excel both on stage and in studio. Other significant features include Hybrid "X" bracing usually found on more expensive models and a durable Black Richlite fingerboard.
Fishman’s F1 pickup and preamp system
Features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy to use onboard preamp system. The heart of this onboard intelligence is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones. Delivered in an intuitive menu driven interface that is very versatile with controls placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing. Controlled with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display. Placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing.
- Solid Sitka spruce top for a full, balanced sound
- Solid Birdseye maple offers adds volume, projection and sustained tone
- The same Hybrid "X" bracing as more expensive models for clear treble and tight bass
- Slim, easy-to-play neck with Black Richlite fingerboard
Fishman’s F1 features
- Volume Control
- Image Select
- Pickup/Image Blend Control
- Independent 3-band EQ
Choose a grand performance-size guitar that sounds fantastic whether it's plugged in or not. Order today.
Custom Performer GPCPA1 Birdseye Maple Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: GPCPA1
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Pearl
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Birdseye maple
- Back Purfling: Solid Ovangkol
- Side Material: Solid Birdseye maple
- Binding: Solid Ovangkol
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony
- Heelcap: Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Arrows & Squares
- Fingerboard Binding: Solid Ovangkol
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss ; Sunburst available at additional cost.
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone w/ Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Performing Artist Style - Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375PA Hardshell - Brown
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura w/Tuner