Martin Custom Orchestra 00-21 Special Madagascar Rosewood Acoustic Guitar(Natural) Sku #H83187000001000 Martin H83187 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Comfortable body shape, deluxe tonewoods and high performance neck make this one an instant classic.
The Martin Custom Orchestra 00-21 Special Madagascar Rosewood Acoustic Guitar has a sleek and modern High Performance Neck that makes it a great model to play. Constructed of solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top and polished gloss finish and hand-fit dovetail neck that is wider to accommodate fingerstyle players.
The Martin 00-21 Acoustic Guitar offers top-notch, hand-built craftsmanship. Based on time-tested luthier approaches, coupled with new technological breakthroughs the result is a Martin guitar of premiere construction and design. The 00-21 is built on the OM platform, a guitar body style that presents strong lower midranges and versatile dynamics. With a smaller length, depth and waist than the standard dreadnought body type, Martin's 00-21 guitar is becoming more popular in the acoustic and fingerstyle realm.
The 00-21 guitar boasts a Madagascar rosewood body, offering warm, rich tone. The Sitka spruce top continues this quality with great balance between the bass, midrange, and treble. The dovetail neck joint keeps the traditional binding methods intact, while the ebony fingerboard and bridge bring out tremendously clear sustain. A low-profile neck shape, offers comfort and accessibility when dancing across the fretbard's 20 frets. Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knob tuners offer precise tuning and keep the 00-21 in key consistently and accurately. Dressed with chrome hardware and covered in a polished gloss finish, the 00-21 acoustic guitar will become an instant favorite. Martin includes a case with the 00-21.
- Comfortable Orchestra design
- Great-sounding combination of solid Sitka spruce top and Madagascar rosewood
- High performance neck with smooth black ebony fingerboard
Enjoy a guitar that's comfortable, sounds great and is made to last a lifetime.
Custom Orchestra 00-21 Special Madagascar Rosewood Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: 00-21
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Tortoise Color
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Tortoise Color
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner ; Sunburst available at additional cost.
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Broze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 433 Hardshell