Open Box (Blemished) Martin Custom GPCPA4 Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All-mahogany performance-minded design with quality Fishman A1 electronics.
This Custom GPCPA4 Grand Performance Mahogany adds more tonal color and variety to your performing with a 14-fret cutaway body, fast-and-comfortable Performing Artist profile neck, and is enhanced by Fishman' F1 Analog onboard electronics. Other appoinments include a dovetail neck joint, single ring rosette, faux tortoise brown top and back binding as well as faux tortoise pickguard, Performing Artist syle East Indian rosewood bridge, compensated white tusq saddle and white corian nut, and white boltaron side dots. It's an ideal hybrid for any performing artist.
- Body type: Grand Performance
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Hybrid X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Ping Chrome 18:1 Ratio with Large Knobs (Drill Y Step)
- Bridge: Other Black Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
Order this topnotch Martin today!