Martin Custom GPC15M Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Taking the 000-15 into the modern era with more playable body shape and Fishman electronics.
The Martin 000-15M Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a modern marvel steeped in historical vibe. Giving it that old school feel is a traditional 000-14 body with Old style 18 with 30 Style mult-color rope rosette, a modified low oval with Performing Artist taper neck, an East Indian rosewood standard belly bridge, and solid headstock. Taking it into modern times is a 2-1/8" cutaway and Fishman F1 Aura pickup system with 3-band EQ and tuner to accurately represent the guitar's naturally great tones when you plug in. Other great appointments include a diamond and squares pearl fingerboard inlay, two-way adjustable truss rod, Grover nickel V97-18NA StaTite tuners, and a faux tortoise pickguard.
- Body type: GP-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Sipo
- Back & sides: Sipo
- Bracing pattern: Non-Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with PA taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover Nickel V97-18NA StaTite, 18:1
- Bridge: East Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Order this great Martin today!