A phenomenal price for a solid-rosewood guitar!
While the simple appointments, understated satin finish, and modest price of this Martin Custom D Acoustic Guitar are reminiscent of the 15 Series guitars of the 1940s, this model trades vintage all-mahogany construction for a select solid Sitka spruce top and the ringing punch and sustain of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides. The solid mahogany neck is also satin finished for fast, comfortable play. Includes case.
- Mortise-and-tenon neck joint
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid East Indian rosewood body and sides
- Tortoise top binding
- Modified low oval solid mahogany neck
- Solid Indian rosewood head plate with raised gold foil decal
- Adjustable truss rod
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with 16" radius
- Inlaid single-ring rosette
- Small dot position markers
- Solid Indian rosewood bridge
- Includes case
Exceptional tone and playability at a down-to-earth price! Order your the Custom D now!
Custom D Spruce and Rosewood Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Left-Handed Specifications:
- 25-2/5" scale length
- 14 clear frets
- 20 frets total
- 1-11/16" width at nut
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Not One I Could Think Of
- Pro Level Quality
Comments about Martin Custom D Spruce and Rosewood Acoustic Guitar Left-Handed:
This is beautiful example of Martin quality. Fit and finish are impeccable. The guitar had a full round sound, reminiscent of the D-28
Unbeatable value for the price.