Martin Custom Artist Series D28M Mamas and The Papas Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #H80800 Martin H80800 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A guitar fit for pop music icons with excruciating attention to detail for excellent tone and style.
C. F. Martin introduces a very special D-28M Mamas and The Papas Custom Artist Edition acoustic guitar to celebrate the pop history icons. Limited to only 100 instruments, this exquisite guitar features rare Madagascar rosewood back and sides, a Carpathian spruce top, and a unique headstock inlay honoring these musical trailblazers. John Phillips’ vintage Martin D-28 provides the inspiration for this special Dreadnought.
- Body size: D-14 fret
- Top: Carpathian spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Back material: solid Madagascar rosewood
- Back purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side material: Madagascar rosewood
- Dovetail neck joint
- Neck material: solid genuine mahogany
- Fingerboard material: solid black ebony
- Neck shape: low profile
- Nut material: bone
- Endpiece: grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: black/white Boltaron
- Binding: grained Ivoroid
- Top inlay style: multiple black/white Boltaron
- Side inlay: none
- Back inlay: black/white Boltaron
- Headstock: solid/diamond/square taper
- Headplate: solid black ebony
- Heelcap: grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard binding: none
- Finish back & sides: polished gloss
- Finish top: polished gloss w/aging Toner
- Finish neck: satin
- Bridge material: solid black ebony
- Bridge style: belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/bone
- Tuning machines: Grover Chrome Enclosed with large button
- Bridge & end pins: bone with select pearl dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Number of frets clear: 14
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard position inlays: Style 28 - MOP
Get this rare prize, just call or click to order.