Martin Custom Artist Series 000CMR Steve Miller Acoustic-Electric GuitarSku #423487000000000 Martin 423487 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This Martin acoustic guitar gets the nod from a real space cowboy.
The Martin 000C-MR Steve Miller Custom Artist edition's stylish appointments look spectacular against its deep red hue. A Style-45 rosette with a center ring of select Abalone pearl is matched by a colorful Style-45 wood mosaic back strip. Intricate multilayered black/white fine-line purfling encircles the top and black/white/black fine-line purfling accents the sides and back; all are protected by grained ivoroid binding. The Steve Miller guitar's 1-3/4" (at the nut) modified low-oval two-piece Maple neck is topped by a polished Ebony headplate that features nickel Gotoh open-back tuners and the exquisite and rarely offered "alternative" torch inlay from 1902 that has been featured on every Steve Miller guitar edition to date. Befitting a guitar with extraordinary stage charisma, the Martin Steve Miller Custom Artist edition is factory-equipped with Fishman Matrix Infinity electronics.
The Fishman Matrix Infinity is a completely redesigned active, endpin-mounted preamp, featuring the world's best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix. It features soundhole mounted rotary controls for Volume and Tone, and the Integrated LED low battery indicator. The unique Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass, Switchable voicing to accommodate all guitar body sizes and performance situations. The connections are solderless and requires a 9V battery (not included).
- Body size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Back material: Solid Pacific Big Leaf Maple
- Side material: Solid Pacific Big Leaf Maple
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Scale length: 24.9''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Bridge material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean Knobs
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 533E Geib style, Interior label 2 Labels - 1 Signed By Steve Miller and Dick Boak, Numbered in Sequence, one with Special Artwork