Martin Certified Wood Series OMCE Mahogany Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #423483 Martin 423483 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Delivering incredible tone, superb playability, and great stage looks.
The mahogany Martin Orchestral Model Cutaway (OMCE) Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts a Venetian cutaway, a modified low oval neck and environmentally-friendly Mi-Si onboard electronics. The Martin OMCE delivers exceptional playability, projection and versatility.
The OMCE guitar's neck, back and sides are crafted of certified mahogany, responsibly harvested from well-managed forests. The certified top, of prized European spruce, is supported by Martin's hybrid-scalloped bracing.
The fingerboard and bridge are crafted from Richlite, an ebony-colored composite with excellent acoustic properties. Even the electronics are environmentally friendly. The Martin OMCE Mahogany is fitted with "Green Technology" — Mi-Si simple jack, battery-free, stage-ready amplification.
The Simple Jack is the only active preamp system that uses a revolutionary new technology that is "Green by Design"—no batteries are required. Simply plug Mi-Si's proprietary charger into the 1/4" output jack and in 60 seconds the Martin OMCE Mahogany guitar delivers 16 hours of battery-free operation.
- Body size: 000-14 Fret cutaway
- Top: Solid certified European spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Back material: Solid certified mahogany
- Side material: Solid certified mahogany
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Scale length: 25-3/8''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Bridge material: Old style 18 - bone
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with large buttons
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- Case: Z30BU molded hardshell — slate grey
- Interior label: 2 labels — 1FSC Mixed source, K1 with model name