Martin 2014 Road Series DRS2 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H80798 Martin H80798 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A working musician's Martin with a solid Sitke spruce top and Fishman Sonitone electronics.
The latest of Martin's hard-working, great sounding solid wood Road Series guitars, the Martin DRS2 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar delivers a unique blend of durability and concert-quality sound and projection. Constructed with solid sapele back and sides and Sitka spruce top, the DRS2 is a serious working musician's guitar built with an extra rigid solid mahogany neck to withstand the rigors of touring. A Fishman Sonitone sound reinforcement system completes this very road- and stage-worthy Martin. The Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System features a soundhole mounted preamp with rotary controls for Volume and Tone.
Includes a hardshell case.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joinnt
- Body size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Single ring
- Top bracing pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top braces: Solid Sitka spruce - 5/16''
- Back material: Solid sapele
- Back purfling: None
- Side material: Solid sapele
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top inlay style: None
- Side inlay: None
- Back inlay: none
- Neck material: Solid mahogany
- Neck shape: Modified low oval
- Nut material: White corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard taper
- Headplate: Indian rosewood pattern HPL
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard material: Black Richlite
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Number of frets clear: 14
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard position inlays: 1/8"
- Fingerboard binding: None
- Finish back and sides: None
- Finish top: Satin
- Finish neck: Satin
- Bridge material: Black Richlite
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/white tusq
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with small buttons
- Recommended strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge and End Pins: White with black dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Interior label: Paper label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Grab this deal on a real Martin guitar. Order today.
2014 Road Series DRS2 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: DRS2
Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
Body Size: D-14 Fret
Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
Rosette: Single Ring
Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
Back Material: Solid Sapele
Back Purfling: none
Side Material: Solid Sapele
Endpiece: Black Boltaron
Endpiece Inlay: none
Binding: Black Boltaron
Top Inlay Style: none
Side Inlay: none
Back Inlay: none
Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
Nut Material: White Corian
Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
Scale Length: 25.4''
Number of Frets Clear: 14
Number of Frets Total: 20
Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
Fingerboard Position Inlays: 1/8
Fingerboard Binding: none
Finish Back & Sides: none
Finish Top: Satin
Finish Neck: Satin
Bridge Material: Black Richlite
Bridge Style: Belly
Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
Case: 345 Hardshell
Interior Label: Paper Label
Electronics: Fishman Sonitone