Martin 16 Series DC16GTE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Martin's dreadnought craftsmanship meets Roland technology.
The DC-16DGTE is a dreadnought-sized Venetian cutaway guitar with a deeper body depth. This particular shape allows for great player comfort while extra depth provides presence, projection and power to the tone. The soundboard is polished to a high gloss while the genuine mahogany back and sides are finished to a soft satin luster. Appointments include a bold herringbone rosette, black Micarta® fingerboard and bridge, black Boltaron„¢ top and back bindings, chrome enclosed tuning machines and Style 28 bridge pins.
The new Roland AP-1 onboard electronics system features three model-specific "Composite Object Sound Modeling" (COSM) tone variations and includes programmable seven-band EQ, anti-feedback control, digital chromatic tuner, digital reverb and an LCD display. The result is a beautiful natural acoustic tone plugged or unplugged.
- Body size: D-14 Fret cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: bold herringbone
- Back material: Solid sapele
- Side material: Solid sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Scale length: 25-3/8''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Bridge material: Black Richlite
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with small buttons
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- Case: 345 Hardshell