Martin 16 Series DC16GTE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Martin's dreadnought craftsmanship meets Roland technology.
The dreadnought-size Martin DC-16GTE Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts a Venetian cutaway with a satisfyingly deep body. The DC-16GTE guitar's shape means great player comfort and the extra depth contributes presence, projection, and power to the guitar's tone. Includes case.
The DC-16GTE guitar's solid Sitka spruce soundboard is polished to a high gloss while the genuine mahogany back and sides are finished to a soft satin luster. Martin appointments include a bold herringbone rosette, black Micarta fingerboard and bridge, black Boltaron top and back bindings, chrome-enclosed tuning machines and Style 28 bridge pins.
The Martin DC-16GTE comes with the Fishman Matrix Infinity onboard electronics system. The Fishman Matrix Infinity is an undersaddle acoustic guitar pickup and preamp system that delivers transparent and natural sound allowing your instrument's natural tone to be heard in amplified performances. This Fishman pickup system is noted for providing crystal clear string response, balance, and sensitivity. The pickup senses the motion of the entire saddle, providing superb string-to-string balance and great sensitivity to the guitar strings and guitar top. The Fishman Matrix Infinity features switchable voicing and full volume and tone control with minimal tone coloration.
- Body size: D-14 Fret cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Bold herringbone
- Back material: Solid sapele
- Side material: Solid sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Bridge material: Black Richlite
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with small buttons
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- Includes 345 hardshell case
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix Infinity