Martin 15 Series DC-15ME Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sweet mahogany warmth enhanced by state-of-the-art Fishman electronics.
A variation on the D-15 played by Chris Martin of Coldplay, with an all-mahogany body, the DC-15ME produces a warm, rich, full tone. This dreadnought acoustic-electric cutaway model is crafted with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge. The beauty of the fingerboard is enhanced with diamonds and squares position inlays. New Fishman Matrix VT Enhanced electronics complete this model and make it a very affordable and versatile instrument for player looking for a classic, timeless model.
Matrix VT Enhanced
The Matrix VT Enhanced feature a new bridge plate mounted transducer to add dimension, resonance and body to the tone of the guitar.
The Aura VT Enhanced and Matrix VT Enhanced are unobtrusive, with no controls or holes cut into the side of the guitar. The easy-to-use Volume, Tone and Enhance Blend controls are mounted inside the soundhole for convenient access during performance. The resulting sound quality meets the Martin standard of excellence with an unmatched sound and responsiveness to touch and playing.
- Body type:D-14
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Mahogany
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:X
- Body finish:SatinInfo not available
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard:East Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood:Mahoganyinfo not available
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:2-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines:NickelOpen Gear
- Bridge: East Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut:Compensated White Tusq/Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Pickup System
- Case:Hardshell case
- Country of origin:United States
Grab this modern Martin today!