Martin 15 Series 00015M Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Exceptional tone, exciting playability and classic Martin good looks.
The Martin 000-15M guitar looks like it came right out of the history books, with a sound for the ages. In its 175 year history, Martin has set more guitar design trends than can be counted, yet the company still embraces these design techniques introduced so many years ago, creating that timeless tone. The 000-15M offers a perfect blend of vintage features and modern technology to create an instrument of exceptional tone, playability and classic Martin good looks. Back, sides and top are bookmatched from solid genuine mahogany, with A-frame Sitka Spruce X-bracing and a traditional maple bridge-plate. The 14-fret neck, also of genuine mahogany, is joined with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and headplate. The traditional rosewood belly-bridge is fitted with a bone saddle, as is the nut. The 000-15M features a dark mahogany stain and satin lacquer finish. The end result is an instrument of beauty and simplicity with a warm, rich mahogany voice.
- Body size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid genuine mahogany
- Rosette: Single ring
- Back material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Side material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Binding: None
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Scale length: 25-3/8''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Bridge material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Nickel open-geared with butterbean knobs
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color