Martin 15 Series 000-15SM Acoustic Guitar(Mahogany) Sku #H77730000001000 Martin H77730 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An instant classic with 12-fret body style and all mahogany tone woods.
The Martin 000-15SM Acoustic Guitar with Case improves on a previous model known as the 000-15S. The 000-15SM shares the same all-mahogany body with slotted headstock as its predecessor but now comes with a real rosette, improved fretboard inlays, and nickel tuners with butterbean nobs. This small-bodied guitar harkens back to an earlier time before the invasion of the dreadnought. It features a 12-fret body design that offers up plenty of woody tone and volume, in spite of its compact size. This is a great guitar for fingerpickers or anyone looking to acquire an instant classic. Includes case.
- 000 12-fret body size
- Solid genuine mahogany top, back, sides, and neck
- Slotted/square taper headstock
- Solid East Indian rosewood headplate and bridge
- Morado fingerboard
- Bolivian rosewood bridge
- Includes Martin hardshell case
For a lifetime of musical enjoyment order this special Martin today.
15 Series 000-15SM Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model 000-15SM
- Construction: ply blocks/simple dovetail neck joint
- Body size: 000 12-fret
- Top: solid genuine mahogany
- Rosette: single ring
- Top bracing pattern: a-frame ''x''
- Top braces: solid sitka spruce 5/16''
- Back material: solid genuine mahogany
- Back purfling: none
- Side material: solid genuine mahogany
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top inlay style: none
- Side inlay: none
- Back inlay: none
- Neck material: solid genuine mahogany
- Neck shape: modified low oval
- Nut material: bone
- Headstock: slotted/square taper
- Headplate: solid East Indian rosewood
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard material: Morado
- Scale length: 25.4''
- # of frets clear: 12
- # of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard position inlays: diamonds & squares - short pattern
- Fingerboard binding: none
- Finish back & sides: satin
- Finish top: satin
- Finish neck: satin
- Bridge material: Bolivian rosewood
- Bridge style: belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/bone
- Tuning machines: nickel open-geared w/ ivoroid buttons
- Recommended strings: Martin SP lifespan phosphor bronze light gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & end pins: solid black ebony
- Pickguard: delmar tortoise color
- Case: 331 hardshell
- Interior label: none