Martin 15 Series 000-15SM Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An instant classic with 12-fret body style and special blend of tonewoods.
The Martin 000-15SM Acoustic Guitar with Case improves on a previous model known as the 000-15S. The 000-15SM shares the same all-mahogany body with slotted headstock as its predecessor but now comes with a morado fingerboard and bridge, real rosette, improved fretboard inlays, and nickel tuners with butterbean nobs. This small-bodied guitar harkens back to an earlier time before the invasion of the dreadnought. It features a 12-fret body design that offers up plenty of woody tone and volume, in spite of its compact size. This is a great guitar for fingerpickers or anyone looking to acquire an instant classic. Includes case.
- 000 12-fret body size
- Solid genuine mahogany top, back, sides and neck
- Slotted/square taper headstock
- Solid East Indian rosewood headplate
- Morado fingerboard and bridge
- Includes Martin hardshell case
For a lifetime of musical enjoyment order this special Martin today.
15 Series 000-15SM Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000 12-Fret
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Slotted/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Morado
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 12
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Morado
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Ivoroid Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 331 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none