Martin 15 Series 000-15M Mahogany Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An instant classic with 12-fret body style and special blend of tonewoods.
The 15 Series 000-15M Mahogany Auditorium Acoustic Guitar improves on a previous model known as the 000-15S. The 15 Series 000-15SM shares the same all-mahogany body with slotted headstock as its predecessor but now comes with a morado fingerboard and bridge, real rosette, improved fretboard inlays, and nickel tuners with butterbean nobs. This small-bodied guitar harkens back to an earlier time before the invasion of the dreadnought. It features a 12-fret body design that offers up plenty of woody tone and volume, in spite of its compact size. This is a great guitar for fingerpickers or anyone looking to acquire an instant classic. Includes case.
- Body type: 000 12-Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.5mm)
- Fingerboard: Morado
- Neck wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open-Geared with Ivoroid Buttons
- Bridge: Morado
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
For a lifetime of musical enjoyment order this special Martin today.