Martin 000RS Navojoa 25th Anniversary Model Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #J12001 Martin J12001 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Special model with excellent blend of popular and exotic tonewoods, solid construction, and Fishman USB electronics.
Commemorating the 25th anniversary of C. F. Martin and Co.’s Navojoa facility, this 000 body Road Series model celebrates the extreme pride and workmanship of the employees. This model features a solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped “X” series bracing and solid sapele back and sides. The modified low oval neck is made of solid Sipo with a solid East Indian rosewood fingerboard and a headplate displaying a pad printed 25th Anniversary logo. The satin finished top features aging toner and a new USA/Mexico rosette design.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon neck joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Single-ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1'' scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid sapele
- Endpiece: Black boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black boltaron - top
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Solid Sipo
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL with 25th Anniversary Logo
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 with White ABS Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back and Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin with Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly with Deeper Slot
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone USB
- Case: 330 Hardshell
Celebrate Martin's anniversary with a gift for yourself. Order this high-quality hybrid today!