Martin 000C Nylon String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Classic look and nylon sound with a steel string feel.
The Martin 000C nylon string acoustic-electric guitar features a wide neck, slotted headstock and classical style bridge. Solid wood with a gloss finish on top, it's stage ready with onboard Fishman F1 Analog electronics.
The solid sapele back and sides have a similar tone to that of rosewood, but with a little more treble accentuation. The solid Sitka spruce top offers the tone a high velocity, as well as power and clarity when played forcefully. Includes case.
- Body type: 000 12-Fret
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid sapele
- Bracing pattern: A-Frame X
- Body finish: Polished Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low Profile
- Nut width: 1.875"
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Condenser mic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel-plated with open-geared tuners
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle & nut: White Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Call or click to get nylon sound, steel string feel and Martin quality today.