Martin 000C Nylon String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Acoustic-Electric Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic look and nylon sound with a steel string feel.
The Martin 000C nylon string acoustic-electric guitar features a wide neck, slotted headstock and classical style bridge. Solid wood with a gloss finish on top, it’s stage ready with onboard Fishman F1 Analog electronics.
The solid sapele back and sides have a similar tone to that of rosewood, but with a little more treble accentuation. The solid Sitka spruce top offers the tone a high velocity, as well as power and clarity when played forcefully. Includes case.
- Body Size: 000 12-fret cutaway
- Top: solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: solid sapele
- Neck material: select hardwood
- Neck shape: low profile
- Fingerboard material: black Richlite
- Construction: mortise and tenon neck joint
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
- Rosette: single ring - bold herringbone
- Binding: tortoise color
- Top inlay: multiple black/white Boltaron
- Back inlay: black/white Boltaron
- Nut material: white corian
- Headplate and heelcap: solid East Indian rosewood
- Scale length: 26.44
- Number of frets clear: 12
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-7/8''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-5/16''
- Finish back & sides: satin
- Finish top: polished gloss
- Finish neck: satin
- Bridge material: black Richlite
- Bridge style: classic w/tie block/drop-in saddle
- Bridge string spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 18'' radius/white tusq
- Tuning machines: Gotoh brass classic w/pearloid buttons
- Includes case
Call or click to get nylon sound, steel string feel and Martin quality today.