Martin 000-17SM Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic reborn.
Resurrecting the look of Martin's early Style 17 guitars, the modern 17 Series features a shaded gloss Sitka spruce top, solid genuine mahogany back and sides, and tortoise brown binding. The 000-17SM features a tight, 12-fret body and vintage slotted East Indian rosewood headstock for a truly one-of-a-kind instrument. Includes a 311 hardshell guitar case.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-12 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Slotted/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 12
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: 17 Style Shaded Gloss Top
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Nickel Side Mount with Ivoroid Button
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: 331 Hardshell
Add this Martin beauty to your collection. Click or call today!