Manuel Rodriguez Model "D" Cutaway Classical Guitar
Acoustic-Electric Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rich in sound, rich in history, rich in beauty.
The Model D Classical Guitar has a solid Canadian cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides on a cutaway classical body. Other traditional features on this Rodriguez guitar include a rosewood headstock faceplate, and bridge, ebony fingerboard, gold-plated tuners, and a wood soundhole rosette. This elegant classical guitar was made in Spain and is sure to provide you with years of musical pleasure.
Manuel Rodriguez, an accomplished flamenco guitarist, started making fine guitars in 1905. The tradition continues and Rodriguez guitars have evolved to meet the demands of modern guitarists who are constantly pushing the musical envelop into new possibilities.
- Body Style: Classical with Cutaway
- Top: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Back: Indian Rosewood
- Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Honduras Cedar
- Neck Joint; Spanish Heel
- Headstock: Manuel Rodriguez Slotted
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: Plane
- Scale Length: 25.6", (650 mm)
- No. of frets: 19 Silver-plated
- Fret Size: Classic Medium
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 1.96", (52 mm)
- Binding: Indian + colors
- Soundhole Inlay: Wood Rosette Color
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone
- Body Depth: 3.54", (90 mm)
- Finish: Gloss
- Tuners: Gold-plated
- Strings: D'Addario J46 EXP
Rich in tradition and sound. Order today.