Manuel Rodriguez Manuel Rodriguez C3 Mate Nylon String Acoustic Guitar (Matte finish)Product #502810 Manuel Rodriguez 502810 ALA Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A quality instrument with beautiful looks and tone.
The Rodriguez C1 Nylon-String Acoustic Guitar has the beauty, feel, and tone you expect in a fine Spanish-style acoustic guitar from Manuel Rodriguez. Outstanding features include a solid Canadian cedar top, luxurious Palo Rojo wood back and sides, mahogany neck, and an Indian rosewood fingerboard.
Aesthetic appointments on the Rodriguez C1 guitar include stained mahogany body binding, silver-plated tuning machines, wood mosaic soundhole rosette, and a sublime matte finish.
Rodriguez guitars are known for their high level of craftsmanship and purity of tone. Rodriguez uses only the finest tonewoods and handforming each nylon-string guitar to precise tolerances, leaving no detail is too minor to merit attention. Manual Rodriguez has created distinctive Spanish-style acoustic guitars for the world's pre-eminent artists. Each of these fine instruments is as unique and individual as the musician who plays it.
- Head Shape: Manuel Rodriguez style
- Headstock overlay: Indian rosewood
- Tuners: silverplated Manuel style
- Strings: D'Addario J46 ESP strings
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 52mm (2.04")
- Neck joint: Spanish heel
- Neck material: mahogany
- Scale: 650mm (25.6")
- Fingerboard material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: flat
- Fret size: cl¡ssic medium
- Number of fret: 19 silverplated
- Body Shape: classical
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and Sides: Laminated Palo Rojo, one side
- Body depth: 90mm (3.54")
- Binding: stained mahogany
- Soundhole inlay: multicolored wood rosette
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Saddle: bone
- Finish: matte