Manuel Rodriguez C1 Madagascar Ebony Nylon-String Acoustic GuitarProduct #502809 Manuel Rodriguez 502809 ALA Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A Spanish-style guitar with beautiful looks and tone.
The Rodriguez C1 Spanish-style Acoustic Guitar has the playability, looks and tone you would expect in a fine Spanish-style acoustic guitar from Manuel Rodriguez. Outstanding features include a solid Canadian cedar top, exotic Madagascar Ebony back and sides, mahogany neck, and an Indian rosewood fingerboard. Aesthetic appointments on the Rodriguez C1 guitar include stained mahogany body binding, silver-plated tuning machines, wood mosaic soundhole rosette, and a sublime matte finish.
Rodriguez guitars are known for their high level of craftsmanship and purity of tone. Rodriguez uses only the finest tonewoods and handforms each nylon string guitar to precise tolerances, no detail is too minor to merit attention. Manual Rodriguez has created distinctive guitars for the world's pre-eminent artists. Each of these fine Spanish style acoustic instruments is as unique and individual as the musician who plays it.
- Head Shape: Manuel Rodriguez style
- Headstock overlay: rosewood
- Tuners: silverplated Manuel style
- Strings: D'Addario J46 ESP strings
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 52mm (2.04")
- Neck joint: Spanish heel
- Neck material: mahogany
- Scale: 650mm (25.6")
- Fingerboard material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: flat
- Fret size: cl¡ssic medium
- Number of fret: 19 silverplated
- Body Shape: classical
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and Sides: laminated, Madagascar ebony, one side
- Body depth: 90mm (3.54")
- Binding: stained mahogany
- Soundhole inlay: multicolored wood rosette