Luna Guitars Muse QA Quilted Ash Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #516109 Luna Guitars 516109 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Luna Muse Guitars are magnificent instruments that offer tremendous flexibility for all musical styles.
The Muse series of acoustic and acoustic-electric models is Luna's tribute to creative inspiration. Like their namesakes, the muses, these instruments will fire the creative spirit with their mellow tones and beautiful, rich woods. Lovingly designed to incorporate the delicate twists and turns of ancient Celtic artwork, the Muse guitars are built to please players who seek instruments that produce exquisite sound and offer unparalleled playing comfort. On the heelcap of each Muse is a Celtic trisele, the trinity of life and symbol of the goddess in three forms: maiden, mother and crone. Like music, this ancient symbol represents the eternal rhythm of life.
The Muse QA features a solid spruce top and quilted ash back and sides, with Luna's 4-band preamp with built-in tuner and low z output. Its' dreadnought cutaway body gives a powerful sound with lots of volume and a petite neck profile makes for easy playing.
- Dreadnought cutaway body
- 25-1/2" scale length with 1-5/8" nut width
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Quilted ash back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood headstock plate
- Maple/rosewood/maple binding
- Petite neck profile
- Clear satin matte finish
- Matte nickel die cast tuners
- Crescent Celtic knotwork design inlaid around the soundhole
- Maple heelcap with triskele design inlaid in rosewood
- Luna's 4-band preamp with built-in tuner and low z output
- Inlaid abalone crescent moon logo on the headstock
- Exclusive moon phase fretboard markers inlaid in abalone
- Luna rosewood bridge