Line 6 Variax 700 Electric Guitar with Tremolo Transparent Amber 886830341120Product #511125 Line 6 511125 AAL Synth & MIDI Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
All the amazing tone and flexibility of the original Variax plus premium woods and carved-top luxury!
The Line 6 Variax 700 Electric Guitar With Tremolo can bring that sense of wonder back to your music. There's something magical about playing a 50-year-old guitar. Even better is a guitar that's actually been played every day of that half-century. Such instruments have a sound to them that only comes from the passing of time, hundreds of sessions, and thousands of gigs. The guitars modeled in Variax aren't just showroom pieces. They are instruments that have been played to perfection. With one knob and a 5-way switch, Variax will take you through an amazing collection of historic guitars. It has beautifully shaped body with a carved ash top over mahogany (translucent colors) or carved-top solid mahogany body (black only). One-piece maple neck is topped with rosewood fingerboard with a bone nut and pearl inlays. It is also equipped with XLR balanced output and a digital jack for Vetta II connectivity and can be switched from the FBV foot controller. Fitted with a custom Baggs tremolo bridge. Includes Line 6 gig bag.
- Dozens of classic guitar sounds
- Simple, instantly familiar controls
- Carved ash top on mahogany (transparent finishes) or carved mahogany body (black)
- One-piece maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Rounded bar mother-of-pearl fretboard inlays
- Gotoh tuners
- Custom Baggs tremolo bridge
- 22 medium-profile frets
- 25-1/2" scale length
- 10" fingerboard radius
- Digital I/O jack for Vetta II connectivity
- Standard 1/4" analog out
- XLR balanced analog out
- Included A/B footswitch selects between outputs
- Volume and tone controls respond faithfully for each model
- Powered by footswitch, onboard batteries, or Vetta II
- Can be switched from the FVB foot controller
Variax 700 Electric Guitar with Tremolo Specifications:
- Body: Mahogany
- Controls: Volume and tone controls respond faithfully for each model
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 medium-profile
- Inlays: Rounded bar mother-of-pearl
- Machine Heads: Gotoh tuners
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Top: Carved ash