A vintage sound and style with modern tweaks.
The Larrivee SD60RWI acoustic guitar features all solid wood construction. A throwback to the original D body size from early 1900’s, this guitar produces powerful bass, as well as shimmering mids and highs with perfect balance that is coveted by flat pickers and fingerstyle players.
The Canadian Sitka spruce top gives the bass resonating rosewood a powerful and clear projection with add harmonics. The single piece mahogany neck is topped with an Ivoroid bound African ebony fingerboard. Custom stainless steel tuners, mother of pearl diamond markers, herringbone rosette and Canadian maple binding give the SD60RWI timeless style.
- Canadian Sitka spruce soundboard and bracing
- Rosewood back and sides
- Shifted symmetrical parabolic X-bracing
- Single piece mahogany neck
- African ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Hand fit dovetail neck joint
- Canadian maple binding with herringbone
- Enlarged soundhole with herringbone rosette
- Slotted headstock with pearl logo and volute
- Custom milled stainless steel tuners
- Ivoroid fingerboard binding
- Larrivee custom beveled pickguard
- Mother of pearl diamond fingerboard markers
- Traditional angled bone nut
Get down with vintage sensibilities without giving up modern improvements.