Larrivee P-09 Rosewood Select Series Parlour Acoustic Guitar Natural RosewoodProduct #H81645 Larrivee H81645 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A wonderfully compact guitar that deserves its place in outer space.
Here's the guitar that NASA choose to keep Canadian astronaut Col. Chris Hadfield from loosing his playing chops while commanding the International Space Station. The P-09 Rosewood Select Series Parlour Acoustic Guitar is Larrivee's parlour guitar in rosewood with a 24-inch scale and a 1-3/4" neck width at the nut. The guitar features all solid wood construction with a Canadian Sitka spruce top and rosewood back and sides. This tonewood combination offers a surprisingly robust tone that's perfectly balanced. The attention to detail is evident and each P-09 includes Larrivee symetrical bracing and a hand fit dovetail neck joint. Includes case.
- All solid wood construction
- Single piece mahogany eck
- Canadian Sitka spruce sound board & bracing
- African ebony fretboard & bridge
- Canadian maple multi-strip body binding
- Rosewood back & sides
- Symmetrical parabolic X-bracing
- Hand fit dovetail neck joint
- Abalone rosette
- Pearl Logo w/ sterling silver border
- Chrome tuners (18:1 Ratio)
- Ivoroid fretboard binding
- Larrivee custom beveled pickguard
- Microdot fretboard markers
- Bone nut
- Compensated bone saddle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Archtop case
Fill your space with this wonderful instrument from Larrivee. Order today.
P-09 Rosewood Select Series Parlour Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Lower bout: 13.125"
- Upper bout: 9.125"
- Waist: 7.875"
- Depth: 4"
- Scale length: 24"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 16" to 21" compound
- Setup for medium gauge strings
- Frets: nickel silver
- Frets width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Frets height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
- Gloss UV finish body / satin finish neck