Larrivee OM-03E Mahogany Select Series Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A smaller, comfortable body size with solid tonewoods and L.R. Baggs electronics.
The Larrivee OM-03E Mahogany Select Series Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar model offers signature balanced sound and suprisingly rich volume in a comfortable smaller body. It features L.R. Baggs electronics and all solid-wood construction with a Canadian sitka spruce top and mahagony back and sides by a maker who's been handcrafting fine guitars since the late '60s. The attention to detail is evident and each OM-03E includes Larrivee symetrical bracing and a hand-fit dovetail neck joint. Includes case.
L.R. Baggs Stage Pro Element System
The patented Element undersaddle is available in an onboard system, with a side-mounted preamp/EQ that features volume, treble, midrange, bass, notch filter and phase inversion controls with tuner. The Element boasts impressive body sensitivity and articulation, and has the most dynamic range of any undersaddle pickup. The preamp's all-discrete circuitry is based on our award-winning Para D.I., and is specially voiced for the Element.
- All solid-wood construction
- Single piece mahogany neck
- Canadian Sitka spruce sound board & bracing
- African ebony fretboard & bridge
- Canadian maple body binding, mahogany back & sides
- Symmetrical parabolic X-bracing
- Hand fit dovetail neck joint
- Rounded larrivee headstock
- White inlaid Larrivee logo
- Inlaid rosette
- Ping tuners w/ 18:1 Ratio
- Ivoroid fretboard binding
- Exclusive beveled tortis pickguard
- Microdot fretboard markers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Chromatic tuner
- Volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Notch filter
- Phase inversion
- Easy click-lock battery access
- Includes case
Cross the finish line with this wonderful instrument from Larrivee. Order today.
OM-03E Mahogany Select Series Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Lower bout: 15.375"
- Upper bout: 11.75"
- Waist: 9.625"
- Depth: 4.25"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 17" to 21" compound
- Setup for light gauge strings
- Frets: nickel silver
- Frets width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Frets height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
- Satin finish neck and body
- Tusq nut and saddle by Graphtec