Larrivee LV-03E Mahogany Standard Series Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A player's dream with solid tonewoods and L.R. Baggs electronics.
The Larrivee body cutaway in mahogany is a guitar player's dream. The LV-03E Mahogany Standard Series Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is one of the most well-balanced cutaway acoustic guitars you will ever play. Every string rings at the same volume and expresses a brilliant tonal spectrum. The guitar features all solid wood construction with a Canadian Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The attention to detail is evident and each LV-03E includes Larrivee symetrical bracing and a hand-fit dovetail neck joint.
L.R. Baggs Stage Pro Element System
The patented Element undersaddle is available in an onboard system, with a side-mounted preamp/EQ that features volume, treble, midrange, bass, notch filter and phase inversion controls with tuner. The Element boasts impressive body sensitivity and articulation, and has the most dynamic range of any undersaddle pickup. The preamp's all-discrete circuitry is based on our award-winning Para D.I., and is specially voiced for the Element.
- All solid wood construction
- Single piece mahogany neck
- Canadian Sitka spruce sound board & bracing
- African ebony fretboard & bridge
- Canadian maple body binding
- Mahogany back & sides
- Symmetrical parabolic x-bracing
- Hand fit dovetail neck joint
- Rounded Larrivee headstock
- White inlaid Larrivee logo
- Herringbone inlaid rosette
- Ping tuners w/ 18:1 ratio
- Ivoroid fretboard binding
- Exclusive beveled tortis pickguard
- Microdot fretboard markers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Chromatic tuner
- Volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Notch filter
- Phase inversion
- Easy click-lock battery access
Cross the finish line with this wonderful instrument from Larrivee. Order today.
LV-03E Mahogany Standard Series Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Lower bout: 16"
- Upper bout: 11.625"
- Waist: 10.375"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 17" to 21" compound
- Setup for light gauge strings
- Frets: nickel silver
- Frets width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Frets height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
- Satin finish neck and body
- Tusq nute and saddle by Graphtec