Larrivee L-03 Mahogany Standard Series Acoustic Guitar(Natural Mahogany) Sku #H81644000001001 Larrivee H81644 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A round body excellent for studio work with a solid Sitka spruce top and mahagony back and sides.
The Larrivee L-03 Mahogany Standard Series Acoustic Guitar is their famous "round body" in African Mahogany. It makes an excellent guitar for rhythm or lead work and a favorite among studio musicians by a maker who's been handcrafting fine guitars since the late '60s. The guitar features all solid wood construction with a Canadian Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The attention to detail is evident and each L-03 includes Larrivee symetrical bracing and a hand-fit dovetail neck joint. Includes case.
- All Solid wood Construction
- Single Piece Mahogany Neck
- Canadian Sitka Spruce Sound Board & Bracing
- African Ebony Fretboard & Bridge
- Canadian Maple Body Binding
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Symmetrical Parabolic X-Bracing
- Hand fit Dovetail Neck Joint
- Rounded Larrivee Headstock
- White Inlaid Larrivee Logo
- Herringbone Inlaid Rosette
- Ping Tuners w/ 18:1 Ratio
- Ivoroid Fretboard Binding
- Exclusive Beveled Tortis pickguard
- Microdot Fretboard Markers
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Includes case
Cross the finish line with this wonderful instrument from Larrivee. Order today.
L-03 Mahogany Standard Series Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Lower bout: 16"
- Upper bout: 11.625"
- Waist: 10.375"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard radius: 17" to 21" compound
- Setup for light gauge strings
- Frets: nickel silver
- Frets width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
- Frets height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
- Satin finsh neck and body
- Tusq nut & saddle by Graphtec