Laguna LE300 Electric Guitar
(Vintage Sunburst Maple Fretboard)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A player's guitar with a classic design and hot-rodded features!
The Laguna LE300 features the beauty of a Louisiana swamp ash body combined with a one-piece maple neck and offers incredible sustain and playability. The premium Wilkinson V550 Mk II tremolo system and Laguna locking tuners supply incredible versatility and tuning stability. Custom Laguna custom-wound Alnico V coil-tap pickups offer remarkable tonal versatility and performance.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Comfort-carved double-cutaway style
- Louisiana swamp ash body
- Hard rock bolt-on maple neck
- C" neck profile
- 25.5" Scale length
- Maple or Indian rosewood fingerboard
- 12" fingerboard radius
- 22 Frets
- Teflon impregnated graphite nut
- Roller string trees
- 1.7" nut width
- Wilkinson V550 Mk II premium tremolo
- HSS Pickup configuration with Alnico magnets & coil tap (double paraffin dipped)
- Laguna die-cast high ratio tuners
- Brushed nickel hardware