Lag Guitars TN66ACE Nylon-String Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A distinctive guitar with a spruce top, mahogany back & sides and onboard pickup system..
The richly appointed TN66ACE Nylon-String Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is defined by its spruce-ply top and deep gloss finish. Precision nickel tuners are offset by satin black buttons; black and ivory are used for the distinctive binding and for the rosette design. The bridge is made from Indonesian rosewood; the compensated saddle and nut are both black graphite. The spruce top, mahogany back & sides, and honey mahogany neck all display a quality, high-gloss finish. Classical fan bracing and dovetail neck assembly attest to the quality construction. A DirectLÃ¢g pickup system with 2-band EQ, Mid boost/cut and Volume control offers quick adjustment in any venue.
Case sold separately.
- High-gloss finish
- Laminated spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Single cutaway design
- Black and ivory colored body binding
- Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- Gloss honey mahogany neck
- Indonesian rosewood fingerboard
- DirectLÃ¢g electronic system with Volume, Bass, Treble, and Dynamics (Mid boost/cut) controls
- Bridge mounted NanoFlex piezo pickup
- Case sold separately
Get style and great sound. Order today.