Lag Guitars T100ACE Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A distinctive guitar with a solid red cedar, mahogany back & sides and sophisticated electronics.
The Lag T100ACE Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar offers an oil-finished solid Indonesian rosewood headstock, decorated with a maple LAG logo inlay. Satin black tuners are matched to satin black tulip buttons. While the neck offers a confident French satin finish, the solid Red Cedar top and dark mahogany back and sides are outfitted in a rich, high gloss. The fingerboard and bridge feature Indonesian rosewood; both the compensated saddle and nut are black graphite. A StudioLÃ¢g/Fishman pickup system with 5 expertly voiced EQ settings and Volume control offers quick and precise adjustment in any venue.
Case sold separately.
- High-gloss natural finish
- Red Cedar top
- Dark mahogany back and sides
- Maple, mahogany, and black colored body binding
- Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- French satin-finished honey mahogany neck
- Indonesian rosewood fingerboard
- StudioLÃ¢g electronic system with 5 expertly voiced EQ settings, volume control
- Flexible NanoFlex piezo pickup mounted in the bridge, under the saddle
- Case sold separately
Get style and great sound. Order today.