Open Box (Blemished) Jose Ramirez 130 Años SP Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
For the connoisseur of fine tonewoods, artistic accents and world-class craftsmanship.
The 130 Años model celebrates 130 years since José Ramírez I began building Spanish guitars. Since then, the Ramirez family has passed on this craft from generation to generation. Amalia Ramirez chose the cherry blossom rosette design as a dedication to the reconstruction of Japan after the events of March 2011. Japanese partnerships have been important to the Jose Ramirez family for more than 50 years and this guitar is a token of sincere wishes towards prosperity, renaissance and fortune for this precious land and its wonderful people.
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Nut Width: 52mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Cutaway: No
- Strings: Ramirez Strings
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Gold with White Pearl Buttons
- Rosette/Binding: Cherry blossom design on the rosette and tye block
- Purfling: Purfling in small black and white wooden squares
- Finish: Lacquer
Don't wait another 130 years to get one like this. Order today.