Jose Ramirez 125 Anos Spruce Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
With a wide tone pallet and dynamic range that rivals many concert level instruments!
The Jose Ramirez 125th Anniversary Student Model celebrates this venerable classical guitar maker's 125th anniversary. This limited-production guitar will only be built for five years ” 2007-2012. Based on Jos Ramrez III's now-classic "E" (Estudio) model, this guitar offers the balanced tone, and powerful projection that has made Ramrez guitars the standard at an affordable price.
The 125th Year Anniversary Student Model has true Spanish guitar construction with features such as a German Spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, Spanish cedar neck, ebony fretboard, and an Indian rosewood bridge. The comfortable neck profile and low action makes even difficult pieces accessible. It also has a unique asymmetrical 6-fan strut bracing pattern, gold-plated tuners with ivoroid buttons, and a high-gloss lacquer finish. Aestheic touches include a special headstock design, rose mosaic rosette and matching bridge tie-block with a checkered border and matching top purfling.
This beautiful guitar is made in Spain and comes protected in a hardshell case.
- Model: 125th Year Anniversary Student Model
- Type: classical
- Back/Sides: Indian rosewood
- Top: German spruce
- Bracing: asymmetrical 6-fan strut pattern
- Neck: Spanish cedar
- Scale length: 25.59" (650mm)
- Headplate: rosewood
- Fingerboard: ebony
- Nut Width: 2-1/32" (52mm)
- Width at 12th fret: 3.11" (79mm)
- Frets to body: 12
- Bridge: rosewood
- Body bindings: Indian rosewood with special checkered top purfling
- Rosette: mosaic of roses with leaves
- Tuners: engraved gold with ivoroid buttons
- Finish: high gloss lacquer
- Case: hardshell