Jasmine JO-36CE Cutaway Orchestra Acoustic Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Orchestra-style guitar with sleek Venetian cutaway and state-of-the-art electronics system.
Great for a wide range of playing styles from delicate fingerpicking to robust strumming, the JO-36CE has a compact body featuring a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" bracing, and sapele back and sides. The slim neck and short 24-3/4" scale length provide comfortable feel and exceptional playability, and the onboard Designed by B-Band preamp system gives you a built-in digital tuner and 4-band EQ for excellent amplified sound and performance versatility.
Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, chrome die-cast tuners for great tuning stability, pearloid rosette and full gloss Natural finish.
Case sold separately.
- Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale length
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Pearloid rosette
- Case sold separately
- Designed by B-Band® preamp system with built-in tuner
Take your sound center stage. Order this guitar today!
JO-36CE Cutaway Orchestra Acoustic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Orchestra Cutaway
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Black Dots
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: Designed by B-Band M-450T with Built-In Tuner
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-cast
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge .012-.053