Dreadnought body with special bracing and slim neck profile for easy playing and plenty of sound.
The Jasmine JD-39 is an impressive-looking dreadnought guitar with a full, robust sound. And, with its included deluxe hard-shell case, it's easy to take with you wherever you go. An excellent choice for any player seeking the bold sounds that a dreadnought offers, the JD-39 features a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" Bracing, and sapele back and sides. The slim neck and short 24-3/4" scale length provide a comfortable feel and exceptional playability that will have you playing like a rock star in no time.
Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, chrome die-cast tuners for great tuning stability and a pearloid rosette. Available in full-gloss Natural, Sunburst and Black finishes.
Hardshell case included.
- Dreadnought body style
- Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale length
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Pearloid rosette
- Available in gloss Natural, Sunburst and Black finishes
Order this super affordable dreadnought today!
JD-39 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Black Dots
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-cast
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge .012-.053