Jasmine JD-39 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #J00087 Jasmine J00087 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Full, robust sound and a state-of-the-art electronics system
Great for any player seeking the bold sounds that the dreadnought body style has to offer, the JD-39CE features a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" Bracing, and sapele back and sides. The slim neck and short 24-3/4" scale length provide comfortable feel and exceptional playability, and the onboard Designed by B-Band preamp system gives you a built-in digital tuner and 4-band EQ for excellent amplified sound and the performance versatility.
Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, chrome die-cast tuners for great tuning stability and a pearloid rosette.
Deluxe hardshell case.
- Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale length
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Pearloid rosette
- Designed by B-Band preamp system with built-in tuner
- Deluxe hardshell case
Pick up this sweet Jasmine hybrid today!
JD-39 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Black Dots
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: Designed by B-Band M-450T with Built-In Tuner
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-cast
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge .012-.053