Jasmine JC-23 3/4 Size Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal size for aspiring classical guitarists with smaller hands or for travelling.
The Jasmine JC-23 is a 3/4-size classical guitar that offers great nylon-string sound in a package that's just the right size for developing players (especially younger ones or people with smaller fingers) or anyone looking for a great-sounding, easy-playing guitar. The JC-23 features a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced Classical Bracing, and sapele back and sides for superior tone. The slim satin-finished neck and short 23-3/8" scale length provide smooth, comfortable feel and excellent playability that will have you playing for hours.
Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a beautiful mosaic rosette and a gloss-finished top.
Case sold separately.
- Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced Classical Bracing
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim satin-finished neck
- 23-3/8" scale length
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Mosaic rosette
- Gloss Natural top
- Case sold separately
Order this budget-friendly entry-level classical guitar now.
JC-23 3/4 Size Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Classical 3/4 Size
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced Classical Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Body Finish: Gloss Top, Satin Back and Sides
- Scale Length: 23.375" (594mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 19
- Position Inlays: N/A
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-7/8" (47.5mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge Pins: N/A
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Machine Heads: Chrome Classical with White Buttons
- Strings: Normal Tension Nylon
- Case: N/A