From the warped minds at Jackson's custom shop.
A wickedly realistic hand-painted bolted-steel motif announces this one's for the shredder who lives and dies by metal. Other shivery details include a quartersawn maple thru-body neck with oiled finish and ebony fingerboard with sharkfin inlays. A Seymour Duncan Invader SH8 at the bridge with a Full Shred SH10 in the neck slot guarantees maximum destruction. Other appointments include 24 jumbo frets, die-cast tuners, master volume and tone controls, Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo, black chrome hardware, and bindings on the fingerboard and headstock. Includes deluxe molded case. Includes deluxe molded case.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Hand-painted custom shop finish
- Quartersawn maple thru-body neck with oiled finish
- Ebony fingerboard with sharkfin inlays
- Seymour Duncan Invader SH8 at the bridge Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH10 at the neck
- 24 jumbo frets
- Die-cast tuners
- Master volume and tone controls
- Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo
- Black chrome hardware
A wonderfully wicked-looking axe that has a bite every bit as bad as its bark. Order today!