Jackson SLSMG Super Lightweight Soloist Electric GuitarProduct #520316 Jackson 520316 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A clean, cool look, great crunch, and warm sustain.
The Jackson SLSMG Soloist electric guitar has a mahogany carved-top body, mahogany thru-body neck creating outstanding sustain, compound radius ebony fingerboard, hot EMG-81 (bridge) and 85 (neck) humbucking pickups, and string-through-body bridge.
MOTO piranha tooth position inlays, ivoroid binding on the neck and headstock, and black hardware seal the deal.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: mahogany with carved top
- Neck: neck thru body mahogany with scarf joint headstock
- Tuning machines: sealed die-cast tuners
- Fingerboard: ebony
- Frets: 24 jumbo frets
- Bridge pickup: EMG-81
- Neck pickup: EMG-85
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Bridge: JT390 adjustable with strings-thru-body
- 3-position blade pickups switching:
- Position 1. Bridge pickup
- Position 2. Middle pickup
- Position 3. Neck pickup
- Hardware: black
- MOTO piranha tooth position inlays
Make it wail. Order today.
SLSMG Super Lightweight Soloist Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Width at nut: 1-11/16"
- Neck dimensions: 3rd fret: .735", 12th fret: .810"
- Strings: NPS, gauges .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042