Jackson SLS3 Soloist Electric Guitar Black 886830306525Product #520335 Jackson 520335 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A clean, cool look, great crunch and warm sustain.
The Jackson SLS3 Soloist electric guitar is a 24-fret no-nonsense neck-through-body monster. Its carved-top mahogany body is fitted with a shred-eriffic mahogany neck and a bound compound-radius ebony fretboard. This combination offers fast neck playability and rich, full-bodied sustain. It's powered by two genuine Seymour Duncan Zebra humbuckers—one in the bridge position, and one at the neck. The string-through-body bridge, sealed die-cast tuners, ivoriod binding, black hardware, and shark-eye inlays top it all off, making this guitar as rich in looks as it is in tone.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Mahogany with carved top
- Neck: Neck-thru-body mahogany with scarf joint headstock
- Tuning machines: Sealed die-cast tuners
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24 jumbo frets
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Zebra
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan Zebra
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Bridge: JT390 adjustable bridge with strings-through-body
- 3-position blade pickups switching:
- Hardware: Black
- Inlays: MOTO shark fin position markers
Order today and make this SLS3 guitar scream.
SLS3 Soloist Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Compound radius: 12" to 16"
- Nut width: 1-11/16
- Neck dimensions: 3rd fret: .735", 12th fret: .810"