Open Box (Mint) Jackson SLATXMGQ3-6 Soloist X Series Quilt Maple Top Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Through-body neck design, quilt maple top, EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The six-string SLAT3-6 Soloist Xfeatures an arched Soloist Basswood body with a quilt maple top veneer, a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, EMG 81 neck and 85 bridge pickups, a bound compound-radius (12-16) rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 25.5 scale and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
- Body Material: Basswood with quilt maple top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Head Stock Binding: Black
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Branded
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Recessed Floyd Rose Special, Arched Top, Speed Neck, EMG 81/85 pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Piranha Inlays
Order this cool guitar today!