Jackson Scott Ian Signature T1000 Soloist 1H Electric Guitar(Silverburst Ebony Fingerboard) Sku #H77717000001000 Jackson H77717 AAO Signature Model Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A sturdy single-humbucker thrash machine.
Scott Ian is a veritable thrash godfather who has made a living out of pummeling audiences worldwide for decades with his huge sound and formidable chops. Jackson now honors the longtime Anthrax axe man with the Jackson Select Series Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist model.
Designed by Ian himself and acclaimed Master Builder Mike Shannon, the neck-through-body guitar is based on Ian’s ’87 Soloist (the one with the New York Yankees logo on it). It has a super-sized mahogany Soloist body with a 1/8” maple top and Quicksilver finish. Features include an oil-finished maple neck, compound radius ebony fingerboard (12” to 16”) with 24 jumbo frets and “High Boltage” lightning bolt inlays designed by Shepard Fairey, Ivoroid neck and headstock binding, Seymour Duncan® Scott Ian El Diablo bridge pickup, TonePros Tunamatic bridge (single-pickup model only), black hardware, Schaller® strap locks and G&G case.
- Body: Mahogany with 1/8" plain maple top
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Neck Shape: 775-850
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: Shepard Fairey designed High Boltage inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Ivoroid Headstock Binding
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Standard
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking Bridge Pickup - Direct Mount
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Scott Ian El Diablo bridge pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: TonePros Tunamatic, Original Floyd Rose
- String Nut: Phenolic
- products specs Tools
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Unique Features: Neck-thru, Supersized Soloist Body, 24 frets, Custom Lightning Bolt inlays, Seymour Duncan pickups
- Case/Gig Bag: G&G
- Included Accessories: G&G Case
- Straplocks: Schaller® Locking
Call or click now to order the Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist.