Jackson RX10D Rhoads Electric Guitar Black 886830166983Product #520325 Jackson 520325 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A shredding machine with a locking trem.
The Jackson RX10D Rhoads electric guitar is built with a high-quality alder body and a pair of Duncan Design humbucker pickups. The HB103B is a high-output ceramic bridge humbucker based on the Duncan Distortion. The HB103N is a hot alnico neck pickup based on the Duncan Jazz. It has a Floyd Rose-licensed Low Profile locking tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, a bolt-on rock maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard, and chrome hardware. Controls include master volume, master tone, and 3-way pickup switch.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Basswood body with flamed maple veneer on transparent finishes
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Compound radius rosewood fingerboard 12"-16"
- 22 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Duncan Designed HB-103B humbucker
- Duncan Designed HB-102N humbucker
- 3-position blade pickup switch
- Master volume, master tone
- Floyd Rose-licensed Jackson Low Profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Chrome hardware
Order your Jackson Rhoads today and start rocking.
RX10D Rhoads Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .775", 12th fret .880"
- 1-11/16" nut width