'Tude and tone to spare.
The Jackson RR5 Rhoads Pro Electric Guitar gives you superior tone, sustain and playability. This version of the Jackson Randy Rhoads V has it all: neck-thru-body construction, an alder body, maple neck with a compound-radius rosewood fretboard, Seymour Duncan JB SH4 Humbucking Pickup (bridge) and Jazz SH2N humbucker (neck), Tune-o-matic-style bridge with strings thru body, sharkfin inlays, and gold hardware. This Jackson Rhoads looks hot and sounds hot!
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Alder body
- Neck-thru-body rock maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Seymour Duncan JB SH4 Humbucking Pickup (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbucker
- Compound-radius rosewood fretboard 12" to 16"
- MOTO sharkfin inlays
- 22 jumbo frets
- JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Volume, volume, tone, three-way
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Gold-plated hardware
RR5 Rhoads Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 3rd fret: .790", 12th fret .850"
- 1-11/16" nut width