Jackson RR3 Rhoads Electric Guitar Trans Blue 886830267765Product #520328 Jackson 520328 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A more affordable Rhoads model with expanded finish options.
The strikingly designed Jackson RR3 Rhoads Pro Electric Guitar is built for extreme players. The alder body (with flamed maple top on the transparent finishes) joins up with the maple neck and compound-radius rosewood fretboard. Shredder-friendly features include jumbo frets; a Floyd Rose-licensed, Jackson low-profile, double-locking tremolo; Seymour Duncan JB TB4 (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbuckers; and volume/volume/tone with 3-way switching. Black hardware completes the visuals.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better! Includes deluxe Jackson/SKB molded case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Alder body (with flamed maple top under transparent finishes)
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbucker
- Compound-radius rosewood fretboard
- MOTO sharkfin inlays
- 25-1/2" scale
- 22 jumbo frets
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson low-profile double-locking tremolo
- Volume, volume, tone, three-way
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Chrome pickguard
- Black hardware
Become a Rhoads scholar and rule the school of rock.
RR3 Rhoads Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .745", 12th fret .810"
- 1-11/16" nut width