Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL7 Electric Guitar
Extended Range Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sleek finish with Seymour Duncans, ebony fretboard and Floyd Rose tremolo.
Designed for fans of 7-string guitars, the Pro Series Soloist SL7 is a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess and innovative guitar design.
Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose FRT-SSO2000 double-locking tremolo bridge, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning when combined with a 7-string Floyd Rose locking nut.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of Seymour Duncan SH-6 7 pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound—combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life.
The 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical light-speed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. The brooding all-black hardware wears well, refusing to show the rigors of the road it may encounter while the durable gloss finish, alumiloid piranha neck inlays, single ply neck binding and Jackson’s signature pointed reverse 7-In-Line headstock establish this instrument’s unmistakable pedigree. Innovative, lightning fast, monstrous-sounding and more than easy on the eyes, the Pro Series Soloist SL7 is the perfect match for modern metal musicians. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-6 7
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: SH-6 7
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 5-way switch with coil splitting
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-SSO2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Trust Jackson to get it right. Order today.