Open Box (Mint) Jackson Pro Dinky DK2QHT Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic looks, alder body with maple top, Seymour Duncan pickups and String-through bridge.
The DK2Q HT Pro Series Dinky features an alder body with a striking 4A 1/8" quilt maple cap, flat-sawn graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with wrap-around heel, rolled fingerboard edges, compound-radius (12"-16") ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset white dot inlays, white neck and headstock binding, thumb-wheel truss rod butt adjust, direct-mount Seymour Duncan JB (bridge) and '59 (neck) humbucking pickups with fiveway blade switching, Jackson HT6 string-thru-body hardtail, black hardware and Dunlop strap locks.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan JB Zebra Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan '59 Zebra Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Dunlop Dual-Locking SLS1033BK Strap Buttons
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.