Jackson Pro Dinky DK2HT Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic looks, alder body, Seymour Duncan pickups and string-through bridge.
The Pro Series DK2 HT Pro Series Dinky features an alder body, flat-sawn graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with wraparound heel, rolled fingerboard edges, compound-radius (12"-16") maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset white dot inlays, white neck and headstock binding, thumb-wheel truss rod butt adjust, direct-mount Seymour Duncan JB (bridge) and '59 (neck) humbucking pickups with five-way blade switching, Jackson HT6 string-thru-body hardtail, black hardware and Dunlop strap locks.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Head Stock Binding: 1-Ply White
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan JB Zebra Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan '59 Zebra Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Blade: Position 1: Bridge HB, Position 2: Bridge inside coil, Position 3: Both HB, Position 4: Neck outside coil, Position 5: Neck HB
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Get the Jackson that's right for you. Order today.