Jackson Phil Demmel Signature Demmelition Pro King V Red with Black BevelsProduct #H94546 Jackson H94546 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A striking guitar with EMG humbuckers and Floyd Rose bridge.
The Jackson Phil Demmel Signature Demmelition Pro King V is a member of Jackson's Pro Series of pro-level performance guitars. It's super well-equipped and has a striking appearance. Features include an alder body in the King V shape, quartersawn eastern hard rock maple neck-thru-body, compound-radius ebony fingerboard, EMG 81 and 60 humbucking pickups, Floyd Rose FRT 0200 tremolo, black hardware and painted bevels. This is an instrument that shows you mean business the moment you open the case. Case sold separately.
Pro Series common features
Real neck-through construction and wrap-around bolt-ons
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly thatâpro-level guitars for pro-level players. Neck-through-body models feature hand-rubbed oil neck finishes and graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative âwrap-aroundâ three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel.
Floyd RoseÂ® tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail bridges and ToneProsÂ® locking bridges
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail bridges and TonePros Tune-o-matic bridges.
Pro series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Gorgeous Jackson style
Pro series models present Jackson players with an alluring assortment of stylistic features and options. These include ebony, maple and rosewood fingerboards; sharkfin, offset-dot and âpiranhaâ fingerboard inlays; deep solid colors and beautifully figured tops; and, of course, the classic Jackson six-in-line headstock.
- Alder body in the King V shape
- Quartersawn eastern hard rock maple neck-thru-body
- Compound-radius ebony fingerboard
- EMG 81 and 60 humbucking pickups
- Floyd Rose FRT 0200 tremolo
- Black hardware and painted bevels
- Case sold separately
Make an impact. Order today.
Phil Demmel Signature Demmelition Pro King V Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: King V
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome