Jackson Phil Demmel PDX 2 Electric GuitarProduct #H87642 Jackson H87642 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An aggressive guitar with through-body neck construction, EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo bridge.
Built to Phil Demmel's exact specifications, the upgraded PDX-2 features a three-piece through-body maple neck, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and classic Jackson shark fin inlays, EMGÂ® HZ pickups, dual volume controls and three-way blade pickup selector switch, and a Floyd RoseÂ® Special bridge.
Built with the very latest in Jackson expertise and innovation, X Series models feature hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, tremolo and hard-tail bridges, and a fantastic selection of striking finishes. More than the sum of their parts, these guitars are imbued with an X factor that makes them perfect modern shred machines that bring Jackson to a whole new generation of fleet-fingered players.
Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with pure Jackson DNAâclassic Jackson designs, outstanding tone, ultra-fast playability and eminently affordable value for 21st century guitarists. Case sold separately.
- Three-piece through-body maple neck
- Compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Classic Jackson shark fin inlays
- EMGÂ® HZ pickups
- Dual volume controls and three-way blade pickup selector switch
- Floyd RoseÂ® Special bridge
- Case sold separately
Strap on some Jackson expertise and innovation. Order today.
Phil Demmel PDX 2 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Demmelition
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck Backshape
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Shark Fin Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: JacksonÂ® Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck Binding: White
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: EMGÂ® HZ Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: EMGÂ® HZ Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume (Neck Pickup), Tone (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd RoseÂ® Special
- Tuning Machines: JacksonÂ® Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Floyd RoseÂ® R3
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Intonation Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Floyd Roseâ¢ Special Locking Tremolo, EMGÂ® HZ Pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Shark Fin Inlays