Jackson Phil Demmel Demmelition King V Electric Guitar
(Philly Red with Black Bevels)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Don't mess around with the Demmel-ition Man.
The magnificent Demmelition King V Electric Guitar, was designed in collaboration with guitarist Phil Demmel of Grammy-nominated thrashmeisters Machine Head. This striking artist signature model from the Pro Series has the line's classic V-shaped alder body, with a more aggressive edge thanks to its additional cutouts and a setup for the low-tuned, brutal player.
The Phil Demmel Signature King V's through-body quartersawn maple neck features a bound compound-radius ebony fingerboard (12" to 16") with 24 jumbo frets, mother-of-pearl shark fin position inlays and black-bound headstock. The sonic barrage comes from an EMG-81 bridge pickup and an EMG-60 neck pickup, each with its own CTS volume control and both controlled by a three-way Switchcraft switch. Other features include a Floyd Rose Original double-locking two-point tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Bevel/Pinstripe
- Neck: Neck-thru-body quartersawn maple, scarf joint headstock
- Fretboard: Ebony, compound radius (12" to 16") (Compound (355.6mm to
- Frets: 24, jumbo
- Hardware: Black
- Tuning keys: Die-cast tuners
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original double-locking 2-point tremolo
- Neck pickup: EMG-60
- Bridge pickup: EMG-81
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: 2 volume
This is the V you've been waiting for. Order now.
Phil Demmel Demmelition King V Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 3rd fret: .790", 12th fret .850"
- 1-11/16" nut width
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer